St Joseph's School is a family. As the school badge illustrates, this school family bases its living and learning on Jesus Christ and the way he lived.
At St Joseph's School
I will respect my own and other people's right to fairness, peace and happiness by:
- Speaking to others in a positive and friendly manner at all times
- Keeping my hands, feet and objects to myself
- Accepting others for who they are regardless of how different they are from me.
I will respect the property that belongs to me and others by:
- Taking responsibility for my own personal possessions
- Returning property that belongs to others the way that I found it
- Treating school property in a manner so it can be used later by others.
I will play and behave in a way that is safe to me and to others by:
- Playing well with other children
- Playing and staying in the school grounds
- Staying outside of classrooms when a teacher is not present
- Walking along all paved and concreted areas
- Following teachers' directions at all times
- Wearing a hat. No hat means restricted play.
I am proud to be a student of St Joseph's School. I will demonstrate this by:
- Wearing my school uniform correctly and with pride
- Doing the best I can in all school activities
- Keeping the environment safe and clean for the benefit of everyone
- Taking responsibility for my behaviour.